- This event has passed.
Power Symposium 2020
March 18 @ 2:00 PM - 6:00 PMFree
16th IEEE Student Branch Power Symposium :
Application of Optimization Tools to Present Day Power Systems
- Hakan Ergun, General Introduction on Power System Optimization
- Kenneth Bruninx, The Role of Optimization Problems in Energy Systems & Markets: Concepts & Applications
- Florin Capitanescu, Applications in Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow
- Jordy Verboomen, Optimization-based Power System Planning
- Olivier Antoine, Application of Optimization Tools to Present Day Power Systems
Hope to see you there!
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.