- This event has passed.
Seminars Prof. Lixin Ran and students
June 22 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The IEEE AP/COM/MTT Student Chapter at KU Leuven invites you to a series of seminars focused on a wide variety of subjects going from beamforming, beamsteering and 5G communication to different uses of microwaves for medical diagnostics. These seminars will be presented by a group of PhD students under the guidance of Professor Lixin Ran at the University of Zheijang, China.
Here are the details of the seminars:
Date: Thursday 22nd of June
13:00-13:30: Introduction by Prof. Lixin Ran
13:30-14:30: First set of three seminars
15:00-15:30: Second set of three seminars
Location: Aula L
Titles and presenters:
- Reconfigurable Planar Fresnel Lens for Millimeter-wave 5G Frontends, Qiangli Xi
- Doppler Cardiogram Detected by a V-Band Doppler Radar Sensor, Changkai Zhu
- Microwave Imager Implemented with a Space-Fed Randomized Aperture, Qiang Zhang
- Beam Steering for Coupled Apertures Interleaved by Multielement Subarrays, Ke Huang
- Beamforming Implemented on a Flexible Conformal Aperture, Xiaoli Zhi
- Digital Remote Phase Coherence between Bistatic Microwave Systems, Yue Yu
In the attachments, you can find Professor Lixin Ran’s biography and selected publication list, as well as the abstracts of the seminars that will be presented.
We look forward to seeing you there.