Location: Cuperusstraat 5, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
From 5G to autonomous vehicles, wireless VR to contact-less sensing: the millimeter wave spectrum will unlock revolutionary applications. And at Tusk IC, we design the chips for them, with mmWave front-ends for radar, multi-Gbps communication and imaging.
We are a young startup, founded in 2018 as a spin-off from ESAT-MICAS. Our team of 9 mmWave IC design specialists develops high-frequency (10GHz – 1THz) integrated circuits in technologies such as CMOS, SiGe BiCMOS, FD-SOI etc.
We are looking for motivated graduates and PhDs who want to make a mark in these exciting markets.
So, contact us if you want to…
- Make sure the next generation of high-mmWave chips contain your innovative circuits!
- Sharpen your skills at the edge of technology and grow with us as we become the go-to mmWave IC design house.
- Join us and innovate in mmWave circuits!
Actively looking for:
- Senior RF/mmWave ASIC designers
- Junior RF/mmWave ASIC designers
- Master thesis or internship students for various topics including analog/RF/mmWave circuit design and software development
Contact: Maarten Tytgat (firstname.lastname@example.org)