Location: Kapeldreef 60, 3001 Leuven, Belgium
1. About us
Sweepatic is a young innovative cybersecurity company operating on a global scale, making our customers cyber resilient. Our innovative cloud platform maps, monitors and manages attack surfaces (all internet-facing assets observable from the outside) across the world producing high impact insights and easy-to remediate findings.
Sweepatic is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and is backed by eCapital, PMV and Cylon.
- Website: https://www.sweepatic.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sweepatic/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sweepatic/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sweepatic
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sweepatic/
- Blog: https://blog.sweepatic.com/
3. About the product
Attackers observe organisations persistently and collect large amounts of information to fuel the planning of a malicious attack. Organisations need an up-to-date, real-live view on their dynamic and complex online footprint. The Sweepatic Platform helps organizations avoid cyberattacks and improve their cyber resilience, while saving them time and money:
- By running the latest and most refined reconnaissance techniques in a non-intrusive mode, it builds an extensive, real-live inventory of your attack surface and its exposure.
- By applying artificial intelligence on all internet-facing assets discovered, it brings situational awareness on the most likely attack paths.
- It is consulted through a secure portal access allowing to render insights and search in an intuitive and structured way.
4. Recent press coverage
Digitaletoekomst.be / Vlaio: Leuvense scale-up Sweepatic “one of the 50 Smartest Companies of 2020”
The European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO): Sweepatic included in the ECSO Cybersecurity Market Radar
Actively looking for:
Contact: send your application or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org