Location: Kortrijk, Sint-Truiden, Leuven and Lommel
Flanders Make – The Research Centre for the Manufacturing Industry.
In cooperation with top companies and the universities we execute industry driven research in Kortrijk, Sint-Truiden, Leuven and Lommel (Belgium) in the technological domains of:
- Product Development Methods
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
We have opportunities for software engineers & research engineers
- who like modelling, control, optimization, and/or system architecture
- from concept to application, creating demonstrators
- on smart machines, drones and robots, autonomous and green vehicles
- or on production systems and machine assembly.
Working at Flanders make means…
- Bridging research to industrial applications – Take time for content. Get feedback from companies.
- Varied work in multidisciplinary teams – Broad range of activities, companies, applications, domains,..
- A challenging job, working with experts in various fields, using state-of-the-art infrastructure for autonomous systems, machine & vehicle dynamics, predictive control, data analytics, software prototyping.
- An open company culture with short communication lines
- An enthusiastic, international team
Our mission is to strengthen the long-term international competitiveness of the Flemish manufacturing industry. That’s why we work together with SMEs and large companies on pre-competitive, industry-driven technological research, resulting in concrete product and production innovation in the vehicle industry, the manufacturing industry, and production environments.
We operate from our offices in Kortrijk, Leuven, Sint-Truiden and Lommel and from research facilities at the Flemish universities. Learn more about working at Flanders Make on www.flandersmake.be/jobs
Actively looking for:
- System Engineer Innovative Electrical Systems (Leuven or Lommel)
- Internet of Things Software Research Engineer (Leuven, Lommel, or Kortrijk)
- Research Engineer Computer Vision & Machine Learning (Leuven or Lommel or Kortrijk)
- Embedded Software Engineer for Controller Design (Leuven, Kortrijk or Lommel)
Contact: Liesbet Decuyper (liesbet.decuyper@Flandersmake.be (preferably email), +32 471 78 42 54)