IEEE Student Branch Leuven Power Engineering Symposium
The IEEE Student Branch Leuven is organizing the 12th Edition of the Symposium "Evolutions in Power Systems". This year's topic is "Managing Data in Power Systems: Operation and Markets", which will be discussed by several experts from industry and academia.
The symposium will take place on Thursday, March 24th 2016, at the Auditorium De Tweede Hoofdwet at KU Leuven. The symposium will start at 14.00 and close at 18.00 with a reception.
The full program is:
- 14.00 - Welcome
- 14.10 - The TSO perspective on data needs for power system operation - (ELIA)
- 14.50 - The aggregator approach: from data to services - Tom Rigole (Restore)
- 15.30 - Improving power system security with data learning techniques - Philippe Mack (PEPITe)
- 16.10 - Coffee Break
- 16.40 - Enhancing power system operation with WAMS and control systems - (ABB)
- 17:20 - Data analysis to improve distribution system operation - Chris Develder (Ghent university)
- 18.00 - Reception
Registration is required for participation with the tool provided below. The participation is free of charge.
The slides of the presentations can be found below: