The first 'Soirée Pratique' of this semester is on the popular and easy to program Arduino micro-controller.
We'll provide the Arduino's and equipment, you bring creativity and your laptop if you've one! We'll start with a short introduction and guide you through the setup.
At the end we'll give a small reception which gives you the oportunity to get to know us better and ask questions on further SP.
Please register below and indicate whether you'll bring a laptop.
If possible, download (and install) already the Arduino IDE on: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (take the top one).
- The slides can be found below.
- If you get "programmer not responding" while you set your board and connection right: try pushing the reset button as soon it is trying to upload
- Beware of the polarity of leds/diodes... (different length of legs)
- Be careful not to short-circuit parts of the board
- See tutorials on http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/HomePage
- Make the following: (at least have a look at the example code)
- Servo Library
- Try yourself: e.g. Change colors of the 2-color led