Do you have passion for photography? Or a story to tell?
Share you thoughts with us about the life, activities, challenges and success of women in the engineering field, submit your pictures to the photo contest entitled 'Women in Engineering' and win a new digital compact camera!
The photo contest aims to:
- Provide visibility to the work done by women with training in engineering and working in a technical environment.
- Raise awareness towards diversity and equal opportunities for women in engineering.
- Attract young people to the professional activities developed by women in engineering, to encourage them to pursue technical education.
How to win?
- The contestants will upload their photos on Facebook, and the 15 photos obtaining the most votes ('Likes') will become the finalist
- A first award will be determined by a jury (including artists and engineering professionals) among the finalist photos
- The second award will be chosen according to the most votes ('likes') obtained on Facebook.
- The prizes will include digital compact cameras!
Submission open: Sept 24th 2013 – Feb 5th 2014
Photo exhibition and award ceremony: Feb 10th – Feb 14th in the ESAT lobby
How to participate:
Fill in the registration form below and upload your photos to our facebook page:
More detailed information and contest rules can be found in the document below.
WebRep currentVote noRatingnoWeight